Jul 6, 2011

I want your designs!

 

image

This is a reminder about the tote bag design competition/project I am running. I am looking for anyone who wants to design an image to go on a tote bag. Why? Just because tote bags are cool! All you have to do is email me (leila@shopbowpeep.co.za) with a design. If I like your design I will get it printed on tote bags which I will sell on my online store and at a market in October (more on that later).

What you get: I will send you a free tote bags with your design and you will get a percentage of the royalties from the sale of your bag! Cool hey?

You don’t need to be a graphic designer, just come up with a cool idea. It can even be a saying or quote and you can be anywhere in the world to enter. 

Click here for more info!

The deadline to submit designs is the end July.

No comments:

Post a Comment