Aug 1, 2011

Product in progress: button earrings

Hi! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I was looking at my button collection yesterday and decided it was time to make some new earrings which are not fabric covered ones like I usually make. They will be on sale at this months City Bowl Fashion Market (4th Saturday of the month). 

The thing I really like about markets is I get a lot of feedback on my products, a few people suggested that I should sell packs of earrings (2 or 3 pairs together) so I am working on that for the next market.

The mini cookie cutters were also a big hit at the market, and someone said that the more unusual the shape the better, so I am on the hunt for some new shapes. 

Also if you ever have pictures of you wearing any Bow Peep products please email them to me and I will post them on the blog. It would be great to see what you use the button packs for.





No comments:

Post a Comment