Sep 5, 2011

Anomali

On Friday I was lucky enough to have a stall next to Marlette Strauss and Moniek van Zyl who are the very cool people behind the jewelery brand Anomali. They make the most beautiful jewellery, I particularly love their antique cutlery bracelets and spoon pendents. They make everything themselves and you can see how much dedication goes into making pieces such as the spoon cut-out pendents. The Anomali market display was also very cool, they used old suitcases as a display box. I gave my mom some serious birthday hints;-)

I think Marlette and Moniek are a pair to watch out for, they are very talented and have loads of great ideas. 
The Anomali website is still under construction but you can join the Facebook page.
sorry my bad pictures don't do the jewelery justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment