Jan 30, 2012

new necklace bags

If you have ever bought a necklace from me you will know it comes in one of those little organza bags. They were the only little bags which I could find for the necklaces but I really really hate them, they were bugging me and I couldn't find any small cotton drawstring bags. So I decided to make my own using scraps of fabric I had lying around. 


So no more organza! Hello cute little pouches! If anyone knows where to find little cotton bags please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. those look fantastic. what do you use to stamp your name on (can I pry into your trade secrets, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks! Yeah I got a stamp made. It was a bit of a mission to stamp the fabric as the ink took ages to dry, in the end I used fabric paint. I think I will get some fabric screen printed in the future.

      Delete
  2. OH WOW! How lovely!

    Will let you know what I find, I am also looking out for little cotton bags.

    ReplyDelete