Apr 8, 2012

Tote bags

Apologies for only posting these pictures now, these tote bags turned out to be the longest project I have undertaken since starting Bow Peep. Its taken many long nights of reinforcing the bags myself, ironing them, re-ironing them, folding etc etc, but they are done, and most of them are already been sold. I still have a few left which I will be selling at the City Bowl Fashion Market, at Cloak & Dagger and on my online store
The bags were illustrated by Michelle Barron

3 comments:

  1. Saw a girl on the train with an Ampersand tote, had no idea it was yours at the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is AWESOME! I really get a kick out of seeing people wearing my products. Its very exciting.

      Delete
  2. So excited that I now have one :)

    ReplyDelete