Jun 6, 2012

The Shayne Co. tote bag

Shayne Heathfield was the first person to submit a design for the Bow Peep Tote Bag Collaboration after I blogged about the idea. I immediately liked his little sailboat design but I had to wait till the deadline to let him know that I had chosen his design. 

Shayne is a graphic designer based in Canada but he is originally from South Africa. He started The Shayne Co. in 2007. He also designed the very cool Bow Peep Facebook banner for me.
Shayne offers a complementary design service for non profit organizations which I think its a fantastic initiative.
 
The little sailboat tote bags are available in a variety of colours and even a metallic gold print. It is available on the Bow Peep online store and from Cloak & Dagger

You can also find the Shayne Co on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment