Sep 13, 2012

YOU Weddings

A while ago I was asked by YOU Weddings to make some custom items for their Spring/Summer 2012 edition and this week it hit the shelves. Check out the custom bunting I made for them for the "Get the Look" Celeb Weddings feature for the Van Coke wedding.
 I made the bunting at the top of the page which says 'groom' its made from hessian and lace with hand painted lettering.

 I was also asked to make a brooch for one of the celeb wedding 'Get the Look' features but I see they used it on a cake,  just shows how versatile my brooches can be! How delicious do these cakes look? Anyone want to invite me to a cake tasting event...I would be an excellent judge. The cake they used it on is by Roxanne Floquet Cake Design, its a beautiful lace inspired cake.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome :) We need to talk WEDDING lady! Next year, first Sunday in May

    ReplyDelete