Jun 6, 2011

Please don’t hide from me!

I have been on an internet hunt for some craft things which you can't get in South Africa (or only online and its very over priced).

I am on the hunt for wholesale/bulk bakers twine, after calling every twine manufacture in SA I must conclude that you can only buy bakers twine online. Its such a simple thing but so hard to track down. If anyone knows where I can find it in SA please let me know. I don’t want to pay crazy online prices.

The other thing I am looking for is Japanese Washi Tape which is essentially cool masking tape. I found some in the Space the other day but it was R140 for three small little rolls. In Japan its like R30 for one big roll.

Bakers Twine

image

image

Bakers Twine images from Olive Manna

Japanese Washi Tape

image

imageimage

image

Washi tape images from Tiny Prints

I am also on the hunt for wooden spools to wind ribbon on (old school style). I'm trying to have to find someone to make them  for me. It would be amazing to find some second hand spools but the Cape Town second hand shops haven't been much help.

imageimageimage

Wooden spool images from Olive Manna

No comments:

Post a Comment