Jul 3, 2011

Market day

Sho its been a crazy week but a week of first! On Wednesday I had the first Bow Peep product shoot and on Saturday I had my first Bow Peep market stand at the Faviourite Things Winter Fair.

The market went really well and it was great to meet all the other stall owners. It was a mad rush to get everything done in time but thanks very much to my mom, Fuzzy and Jos for their help with getting everything ready. Thanks Meg and Tali for coming to support me at my fist market. Ow and thanks to everyone who make my day by buying stuff! 

dfjkhdfP1010363P1010355P1010342P1010346P1010340

2 comments:

  1. Oh well done! That looks fantastic. It looks like you had a good time and sold a bunch of stuff. Really, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, it was great fun!

    ReplyDelete