Jul 23, 2011

This weekend at the City Bowl Fashion Market

I just got home from a morning at the first City Bowl Fashion Market. I am exhausted... but it was a fantastic market. 

It was also really cool to meet everyone and especially some twitter and facebook friends, its good to finally put a face to a name.  I had some great neighbors, Janece from Vintage Lover kept me company, she had one of the busiest stalls at the market, looks like Cape Town peeps love their vintage clothing. Unfortunately I didn't get much time to look at the other stalls but I did try and quickly take some pictures.


A big thanks to my friends who came to visit, I really appreciate the support. Also thanks you to Madelen from the City Bowl Market for oganising the day so well! 
I will post some links to the other stall holders when I find them:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment