Oct 9, 2011

FYI

Hi everyone! October is turning out to be a crazy month (crazy in a good way). I thought I would just update you with some Bow Peep info. 

I am in the process of updating the online store, you might have noticed that some products are not listed online or have been removed. I sold out of a lot of stock recently and I haven't had time to make more and take new images but they should be back next month. I also haven't had the time to upload any of the new products such as the necklaces. 

If you would like anything in particular and its not on the online store (but you have seen it at a market) please email me and I can send you images and prices. 
Their is a week and a few days till the Constantia Gift Fair and I am working like a crazy person to make make more stock, therefore I am not taking any custom orders till after the market. Sorry about that but as I make everything myself I would rather not rush custom orders.


If you would like to receive the Bow Peep monthly newsletter please join the mailing list, their is a link on the right and side of screen.

Thanks again for all the support and kind words, you guys are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment