Oct 13, 2011

Getting ready for The Constantia Gift Fair

I am busy preparing for The Constantia Gift Fair which starts next week. I have no idea what to expect but I am trying to make as much stock as possible for the market. I have been driving around Cape Town looking for various things and getting very frustrated as shops don't seam to keep stock of the things I need (It always happens when you are looking for something specific). 

Some new product which will be for sale at the market:
Ribbon dispensor boxes
baking kits
fridge magnet note pads
gift tags
gift-wrapping kits


All the usual Bow Peep products will also be for sale at the market. Its going to be the first time that I have all the products I make on sale at one time. Lets just hope I have made enough stock!

 These images were taken by Lauren Redman at the Favourate Things Spring Fair. Thanks Lauren for the great pics!

1 comment: