Dec 31, 2011

THANKS!

 2011 has been one crazy year! 


Firstly I would like to thank my family for all their help this year. They have helped me out at markets, helped package things (which I then repackage), they give me advice whether I ask for it or not but the best thing is that they support my adventure and have always encouraged me to be creative and follow a career that I love.

A huge thanks to the shop owners who have been really amazing and thanks to everyone who has bought my products, I love seeing people wearing my things, and its been great chatting to everyone at the markets, you guys are the best! I must thank all my twitter friends, you guys are always so supportive and its been really nice to meet some of you at the markets.

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog, most of the time I just blog for myself but then someone will start chatting about something I blogged about and I remember that peeps actually read my ramblings. 

Thanks so much for all the support, encouragement and kind words. I really appreciate everything! And I am really looking forward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment