Dec 20, 2011

Typo

Cotton On is a new Australian clothing store which has just opened in South Africa. The clothing is nice, but the best thing about Cotton On is that they also sell stationery! They have a super cool stationery brand called Typo in the Cotton On stores. They don't stock the entire range which they have online but they do have some super cool things. I spent a fortune yesterday a the Canal Walk branch.
Some of the things they have in SA.
Definitely check out Typo if you need a 2012 diary, they had a huge selection and they are very affordable.

Typo, please bring more of your cool things to South Africa!

4 comments:

  1. they opened a stand-alone store in Canal Walk today...
    it is GORGEOUS! go take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I am going to be broke! Thanks for letting me know:-) guess I am off to Canal Talk later today

      Delete
  2. hey I love Typo too! i found the store this past weekend and its great...so different. Theres no other stores here in SA thats like it. Love what they stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just opened a store in Cavendish which is much closer to where I live, now I'm really going to be broke!

    ReplyDelete